The Benco Family Foundation is dedicated to improving the dental health and quality of life in our local communities and around the world. All grant applications to the Benco Family Foundation must include solutions for oral health or community issues that are innovative, sustainable, measurable, and impactful.
- Create innovative solutions to improve oral health care
- Initiate a project that utilizes resources to fund unique initiatives
- Achieve measurable results and drive change in oral health care access and awareness
- Create an innovative quality-of-life solution
- Initiate a project that utilizes resources to fund unique and sustainable programs
- Achieve measurable results and lasting improvements in the lives of people
The Benco Family Foundation will review and evaluate Inquiry forms and confirm receipt. Eligible requests will be contacted for further information and review. Letters of Inquiry after July 1 will be considered for the following year. Grants will be awarded in the 4th Quarter.
Our Foundation policy restricts Access to Care Clinics (FHCQ’s, Volunteer Clinics, Community Health Centers, etc..) to product donations only. Organizations must be a 501c3.
Grantees receiving funding must complete an annual interim report by September 1 of the following year on the status of the project’s achievements.